German Clown Liturgy: Future and end of Novus Ordo On May 14, during Germany’s Katholikentag in Würzburg, a “clown liturgy” was held at Stift Haug Collegiate Church as part of the national Catholic gathering. This "Liturgy of the word" featured 18 clowns who used theater, music, dance, and staged performances to present themes of courage, hope, and “being found and saved.”
Es gab beim Katholikentag einfach eine literarische Clown-Messe.
@ la verdad prevalece I have saved 325 babies from being murdered and about 8,000 women and babies I failed to save. I know what abortion really is and you obviously do not.
by Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira – Folha de S. Paulo, May 8, 1980 – Many believe the current political “opening” is just superficial — meaning only releasing prisoners and allowing exiles back into the country. And that’s all. The “opening” will be seen as finished once they are free to move around and are celebrated and praised by the media. Based on this idea, the “opening” is not a benefit to the country but only for those who attacked it at a certain point or behaved in a way that raised suspicion of doing so. Someone with a broader perspective might rightly argue that the promoters of the political “opening up” aimed for much more than that. Viewing democracy as the participation of the entire population in the country’s governance, its full realization involves, for each citizen, the effective expansion of their share of decision-making power in line with democratic principles. To democratize is to open up. The corollary of this is that every citizen has the right to say, write …ပိုမို
Two priests and a subdeacon of the Transalpine Redemptorists have fled from the monastery island of Papa Stronsay, Scotland, according to PressAndJournal.co.uk on May 20. The three reportedly coordinated their departure with Bishop Hugh Gilbert of Aberdeen, who is expected to establish a new community with them in his diocese. They are said to have secretly contacted the bishop using a monastery laptop and left the island by boat without informing their superiors. The plan was discovered on the laptop on the day of their departure. Father Anthony Mary criticized the men for leaving in secret. “They left on the evening boat, and we have heard nothing since — no word, no explanation, nothing,” he said. He also accused Bishop Hugh Gilbert of having “worked against us.” Father Michael Mary, founder of the Transalpine Redemptorists, said the three left because of “theological differences.” The departure came shortly after the community published a manifesto rejecting the legitimacy of …ပိုမို
Archbishop Marcelo Colombo of Mendoza, president of the Argentine Episcopal Conference, has denied receiving any formal reprimand from the Vatican regarding the reception of Holy Communion, according to a report by InfoVaticana.com. The controversy began after ElWanderer.com claimed last week that both Archbishop Colombo and Bishop Gabriel Barba of San Luis had been reprimanded by the Vatican because they had prohibited kneeling to receive Communion. Archbishop Colombo described the reports as “a lie” and “fake news”. Speaking to Radio María, Archbishop Colombo insisted that 'there is nothing' to the story, adding that he had never received any official communication from the Vatican on the matter. Picture: Marcelo Colombo, Gabriel Barba, #newsLiksvbxwun
The Vatican has NOT reprimanded the leftist and anti-Catholic Argentine militants—Marcelo Colombo and Gabriel Barba—invalidly appointed as "bishops" by the false pope Bergoglio.
GOP Sen. Cassidy calls out Trump DOJ’s $1.8 billion compensation fund as ‘slush fund’ ...is facing backlash within his party over his $1.8 Billion Slush Fund and these GOP Representatives aren't holding back. Francis Maxwell reacts. Visit Meidas+ | MeidasTouch Network | Substack for more! MeidasTouch relies on SnapStream to record, watch, monitor, and clip the news. Get a FREE TRIAL of SnapStream by clicking here: Record TV with SnapStream to get clips that will … Support the MeidasTouch Network: patreon.com/meidastouch Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.), fresh off of his loss in the Louisiana Senate Republican primary, is calling out the Trump administration’s creation of a $1.8 billion fund to compensate people who claim they were targeted by the Biden Justice Department, saying it raises the specter of self-dealing. “I don’t actually see any legal precedent for that. We are a nation of laws, you can’t just make up things whole-piece,” Cassidy told reporters when asked about the legal …ပိုမို
How the $1.8 Billion Trump Fund May Violate Past Practice and Policy The fund that could offer payouts to Trump allies who accuse the government of mistreatment is not only highly unusual but also appears to violate the administration’s own policies. nytimes.com/2026/05/20/us/politics/trump-fund-exp… The $1.8 billion fund created by the Trump administration this week to pay people who claim mistreatment by the federal government appears to violate longstanding Justice Department standards and practices, as well as a policy directive issued by the administration last year, legal experts said on Wednesday. Todd Blanche, the acting attorney general, defended the fund at a Senate hearing on Tuesday, calling it “unusual” but insisting it was appropriate and reflective of past settlements. Justice Department veterans have been deeply skeptical of those claims, particularly when it comes to a provision in the deal that offers President Trump, his sons Eric and Donald Trump Jr., and the …ပိုမို
Fabio on the illegal immigrant crisis in Europe: "Everything is free for them. The law doesn't apply to them. Jails are full; they get arrested, released the next day, commit more crimes, and they get away with murder every day."
Boats on River styx winding its way into realm of insanity the price of your illusionary freedom worship of lucifer . The realism that not many make it is the truth Jesus didn't die for all only many . Freedom of mans decision turns into hell
The German Bishops’ Conference gave Leo XIV a "very clear vote in favor of the female diaconate", Bishop Franz Jung of Würzburg told Mainpost.de on May 19. Now it is up to Leo XIV "to decide how things proceed," Bishop Jung added. The issue remains on the agenda and, in his view, it will "not be pushed aside from anytime soon". Picture: Franz Jung, Pressebild, #newsBbnnzwjvvu
[St. Anthony of Padua XII-XIII Century AD; born: Lisbon, Kingdom of Portugal/died: Padua, Holy Roman Empire; (aged 35); powerful preaching, expert knowledge of scripture, and undying love and devotion to the poor and the sick; canonized less than a year after his death; Doctor of the Church] 13 ~ The Apparition of the Holy Child The Friars Minor had no monastery within the walls of Padua, the nearest one, at Arcella, outside the city, being about three-quarters of an hour s walk. It often happened that, owing to the gates being closed early in the evening, it was impossible for the saint on account of his missionary work, to return home. But he easily found a night s shelter among his friends, who were only too happy to have him for their guest. Tito Borghese, Count of Campo San Pietro, one of the saint s dearest friends, was among the few whom he honored the most with his presence. This noble man had so great a veneration for him that he carefully noted down all that took place during …ပိုမို
" Once, when thus visiting him, he noticed an extra ordinary light piercing through the chinks of the saint s apartments. Anxious to discover the cause of this, he drew near, and to his great surprise saw through the cracks of the door St. Anthony holding a beautiful child in his arms, whom he was lovingly caressing. His host was first at a loss to understand how this lovely infant had entered the apartment of his guest, but soon discovered, through his majestic bearing and the rapture of Si. Anthony, that the child was no other than our divine Lord, who, under this form, had come to console, encourage and strengthen His faithful servant."
Today, the Vatican’s Secretariat of the Synod released another document, 18 pages long, outlining the implementation phase of the Vatican’s synod. It follows a May 18 meeting between Cardinal Mario Grech, the secretary general of the Synod, and Pope Leo XIV. The text claims that synodality is “a constitutive dimension of the Church” (Page 9). It says that the final reports of the synod study groups “should be received and integrated” into the ongoing discernment process. One of these reports — Synod Study Group 9 — included testimonies from homosexuals as well as pro-homosexual language. At the upcoming assemblies, the document suggests broad inclusion of all kinds of people, including a “balance between men and women” and people living in “situations of fragility or marginality” [= homosexuals]. The document further recommends involving voices “not directly traceable to ecclesial structures.” And: “It might also be worth considering inviting representatives of other Christian …ပိုမို
And the ‘Walls’ of Love Came Tumbling Down Or, how a modern psychologist had it out for the Catholic Church and joined forces with the so-called Progressives to wreck her sacred tradition. Carl Ransom Rogers (January 8, 1902 – February 4, 1987) was an American psychologist who was one of the founders of humanistic psychology and was known especially for his person-centered psychotherapy. Rogers was widely considered one of the founding fathers of psychotherapy research. He helped to devastate very large parts of the Church.
“I effing killed him” — Man charged with murdering adopted baby boy. The child suffered 40 injuries, including bruising and a fractured arm. Cause of death: smothering. Police found videos showing the boy in respiratory arrest while no medical help was sought. The accused faces charges including murder, child cruelty, sexual assault, and indecent images of a child. Weeks earlier, he told a social worker he was having “dark thoughts” about drowning or suffocating the baby. They still let him keep the child.
Cardinal Tucho Fernández, head of the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith, is preparing yet another blah-blah Vatican document about the “transmission of the faith.” According to ElConfidencialDigital.com (May 19), the upcoming document will focus on: - why faith is no longer being passed from one generation to another in many countries, - possible causes for declining religious practice and belief, - the importance of liturgy, - the “deepening of the question of inculturation, so present in Saint John Paul II.” The document is being prepared in consultation with bishops’ conferences worldwide and in collaboration with the Dicastery for Evangelization. Leo XIV Keeps Tucho, a Rumoured Homosexual, in Office On September 18, 2023, the Argentine Sister Lucía Caram claimed on the Spanish TV program 'Cuentos Chinos' on Telecinco that Francis had appointed a practicing homosexual to “one of the most important dicasteries” of the Roman Curia dealing with protection issues, apparently …ပိုမို
spirit not holy where truth is not respected. weaponizing false compassion using sinners vulnerabilities' as religious rebellion to enslave the masses keep people in vice.
Ebola Is Fake | All Virus Stories Are Propaganda (1) "Ebola Isn’t What We’ve Been Told...It is FAKE...All These Scary Virus Stories Are PROPAGANDA" ~ Dr. Michael Yeadon Exposing The Darkness | Lioness of Judah Ministry | lionessofjudah.substack.com Dr. Michael Yeadon | Dr Mike Yeadon solo channel This is just ridiculous. Ebola isn’t what we’ve been told, of
The 1986 video of John Paul II in Fiji is currently going viral again online. During his visit to Suva, the Pope was welcomed with a traditional yaqona (kava) ceremony: indigenous, half-naked Fijian chiefs in ceremonial dress sat around the large communal tanoa bowl while kava - a ritual drink made from the root of the yaqona plant - was mixed and served to the Pope in a coconut-shell cup. These ceremonies were not merely social gatherings, but tied to chiefly authority, reconciliation rites, and connection to the ancestral world.
Johannes Paul II erlaubte diese Heidenzeremonie in seiner Gegenwart. Ähnlich wie der Pachamama-Kult...
Worse than Germany: During Pope Leo XIV’s visit to Spain in June, the Archdiocese of Madrid will not be providing confessionals at any of the large-scale events or during the youth vigil. Instead, 'listening spaces' staffed by lay pastoral workers who have received specific training for this purpose. These spaces will be located along Paseo de la Castellana. Sara de la Torre, the press speaker for the Archdiocese of Madrid, told the Substack.com account ‘The Pillar’ that the “listening spaces” do not replace confessions, but complement them. Catholics should look to confess at any of Madrid's many parishes. The “listening spaces” are intended for those who wish to have a conversation, and are “something different”. On 6 June, during the youth vigil in Plaza de Lima, there will be no confessionals. At previous church gatherings in recent decades, such as World Youth Days, the presence of priests hearing confessions was at least a sign of Catholicism and the sacrament of reconciliation. …ပိုမို
The way he is talking, sounds like Ilhan Omar will not be prosecuted. Let's wait and see what happens. But I already have huge doubts she will be. So I won't be expecting anything to come of it.
Massie: "You want me to run for Congress again?" Crowd responds with "President! President!" wlky.com/…homas-massie-loses-results-kentucky-tru…Massie notably split with Trump on the so-called “Big Beautiful Bill”, strikes in the Caribbean, the conflict with Iran, and broke ranks as one of a small number of GOP lawmakers who joined Democrats in a push for the release of theJeffrey Epsteinfiles.
2 officers in Jan. 6 riot sue to block DOJ "anti-weaponization" fund 2 officers who clashed with rioters on January 6 sue to block DOJ "anti-weaponization" fund 03:46 Two law enforcement officers who clashed with rioters at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, sued Wednesday to block the Trump administration's $1.7 billion "anti-weaponization fund," which was created this week as part of a settlement between President Trump and the federal government. The lawsuit, filed in federal court in the District of Columbia by retired U.S. Capitol Police officer Harry Dunn and Metropolitan Police Department officer Daniel Hodges, asks a federal judge to find the creation of the fund illegal and reverse any transfers that the Treasury Department has made to the Justice Department to implement it. Both Dunn and Hodges defended the U.S. Capitol after a mob of Trump supporters attempted to stop the certification of the Electoral College on Jan. 6, 2021. The fund was announced Monday by the Justice …ပိုမို